2017年3月21日 星期二

No picture on display (black screen) after Updating Win10

Problem

    After the first update of win 10 (Professional, maybe), I got No Picture On Display (even when I wait for a long time). While the computer seems to be still running, though.  By forcing the computer to reboot (usually, I need to reboot many times), the computer can recover to its last status (i.e. I can use my computer again, but the update seems not applied at all...).  This bothers me for a long time...

Solution

    Recently, I can't stand anymore and begin to face the problem.  Finally, I found it might be caused by the driver issue of my Graphic Card (the win7 driver not compatible with and win10?).  Anyway, by removing the Graphic Card and reboot, I saw the updating procedure after reboot.  When it finished, I put my Graphic Card back.  And Everything works fine.

The History of my Computer

    I start from win7, and install win10 Home (by buying from vendor).  After then, I buy win10 Professional online (to enable the development of HoloLens).

My Hardware

CPU: Intel R. i7-4790K
Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z97MX-Gaming 5
Graphics Card: MSI GTX780Ti

沒有留言:

張貼留言